Saturday, October 18, 2008

Baby Crossley



We are shopping for blue! This monday I went for my 20 week ultrasound, and as much as he wanted to hide it, we found out that the little one growing in my belly is a boy! He is measuring big, already one pound, and is in the 70th percentile. We have had fun looking at themes for the nursery, registering for baby items, and buying cute little boy clothes this week. His name will be Carter Douglas Crossley, and he will be making his debute in February!




4 comments:

jeskamay said...

CUTE!! I'm so flippin excited for you! :) & I'm glad that you made a blog.


Check out mine if you want
www.jeskamay.blogspot.com

Elise said...

I am glad you r finally on here love!! I am so happy for you

The Laws said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!!
now if we can just get the rest of the cousins on track!
Justin & Jamie

April said...

Those 3D pictures are a little freaky. I am sure your baby boy will be completely beautiful. Congratulations!