Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 months old!!


My baby boy is four months old already! He went to get his shots and weighs in at 14 lbs 1 oz. He has grown another inch since his two month appointment and is now 25 inches tall!! He is such a happy baby always smiling and and laughing and just loves to cuddle and play.


We spend most of our days by the pool at Ivy Wild Park in Boise. The lil guy usually gets so comfy that he falls asleep in the pool. I can't wait till next year when he can run around and play... but for now it gives me a good excuse to get out and get some sun!
We got a Bumbo seat from my Aunt when we were in Rhode Island. I love when he sits in it because he looks like such a big guy. He is really starting to play with toys... and his Toes.. he discovered his feet and I think it's just too adorable when he grabs on to them!

No comments: