Friday, January 23, 2009

35 weeks!

So I'm not sure why but the pregnancy ticker on my blog has decided to play a trick on me and say that I am due in 3 days! bad joke! I have 5 weeks... 34 days to go! So for those of you who are wondering.. no I'm not due in 3 days!

Things are going well though. No big complaints besides wanting to sleep on my tummy again so bad! My neck hurts and my sides and back so much when i wake up! yuck!

My baby shower is tomorrow.. my family is coming in to town tonight and I am super excited! I have been working a few hours .. .like 7... a week and it is a nice break from the boredom of sitting at home all day! Paul started school again this week so it just leaves me more time at home by myself.. boo!

The baby's room is coming along well.. Paul is doing a BEAUTIFUL job refinishing all of the furniture.. we have found some really cute nautical decor, and I started to wash and put away the newborn clothes... yay for carter~ we can't wait to meet our little guy!

1 comment:

The Laws said...

have fun at your shower...I wish I could make it!!