Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jingle All The Way

Christmas time was definitely busy for Paul and I. We both were busy with lots of holiday caterings at work, and then we made time for family festivities too. We never quite finished putting up our holiday decorations at home, but Paul did a pretty good job with the outside of our townhouse.
On Christmas Eve we went over to my sister-in-law Niki's house and had dinner and exchanged gifts with his family. We got a really nice Book of Mormon, a really pretty clock, and a Pooh Bear for the baby. Then on Christmas day we made the (very dangerous) drive to Idaho Falls to be with my family. Five and a half hours later we made it safely in, but vowed to never drive in such bad weather conditions again!

It was really nice to see my family, especially my brother Danny who came out from Pennsylvania and who I hadn't seen since last Christmas!







We acted out the Nativity story, and of course me being 8 months prego, I got chosen to be Mary! here is our sweet family picture!

No comments: