Friday, November 13, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road







We had so much fun this Halloween with all of our family and friends! I decided to make Carter a lion costume and from that we decided to do a family theme of the wizard of oz! After collecting some remnants from Joanns and a few things from the dollar store I was able to put together a lion and a scarecrow. My sister let me use her dorothy costume.. I just had to make some alterations and make some shoes... overall we were pretty happy with the turnout of our costumes. We went to a trunk or treat at my sister in law's ward on Friday night, and also hit my work party. Then on Saturday we went trick or treating at the outlets for a little, went to our wards trunk or treat, and then went trick or treating on Harrison Blvd. My family came in from Idaho falls so Carter was able to trick or treat with his cousins Sammy and Natali along with his cousins that live here. He slept through that part, but it was fun for me!

No comments: