Friday, November 13, 2009

SwInG... sWiNg.... SwInG





The other day I got to watch my niece Megan and nephew Cooper while their dad was at school. We went to lunch and then their dad was done with class. We weren't ready to be done hanging out yet though, so we all went to the park together and played for a bit. All the kids had so much fun. I felt like a little kid again and even got on the swings and went as high as I could. I still love the swings. I also pushed Megan and Cooper as high as I could and ran under them. It reminded me of playing with my "cool" mom as a kid. I hope that I can always have this much energy to play with my kids and nieces and nephews. It was a good day at the park :) full of fun and memories!

1 comment:

Kip & Melissa said...

your little guy is so cute! My major is health education with an emphasis in community/worksite.. can't wait to be done!!