Monday, February 22, 2010

My Baby Is One!


just born... my big baby boy


one week old


one month


two months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


12 months

I can't believe that 12 months have gone by so fast. My little guy is the best thing that came into our lives this year, and there have been a lot of good things. He is such a sweet little guy with a spunky personality. Carter loves to eat! He loves music and bangs on his drums and dances whenever he hears music. He loves for us to sing to him before bed. Carter started crawling at 7 months, and walking at 11 months. Carter weighs 20 lbs and is 28 inches tall.

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

ya i can't believe that he's already 1 either!! he's so cute! and so stinking tiny and tall! the party was so much fun! taelin and him gotta play again!

Andy said...

Thanks for stopping by. Our babies are nearly the same age!

Rhode Island! Why has nobody here heard of the pinching? I started wondering this week if my mother made it all up just to torture us.